1 BR Notre Dame (Latin Quarter)
Ref : 1 BR Notre Dame
Address :quai de Montebello 75005
Financial informations :
|Living space||46 m²|
1BR Notre Dame (Latin Quarter)
From 110 € - 190 € per night
Minimum stay: 4 nights
Metro/RER B, C: Maubert Mutualite/St. Michel
This elegant one-bedroom apartment is on the 2nd floor of a 18th century building with elevator, in one of Paris’ oldest areas on Quai de Montebello opposite Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Totally renovated in 2009 by a well-known architect, it faces on a small street and garden courtyard.
- It is quiet, bright with three large windows on the street and high ceilings.
- Elegantly decorated, it is 500 sq. feet and includes: kitchen, living/dining room, small study, bedroom with a queen-size bed, bathroom with large shower and separate toilet.
- It is fully equipped with gas-fueled heating and hot water, washer-dryer, gas cooker, dishwasher, fiber optic-based Internet, Wifi, TV and telephone.
- Metro stations and bus stops are less than 100 meters away.
- The “BatoBus” is on the Seine across the street.
- The open air market is open thrice weekly at nearby Place Maubert, and the Odeon and Sorbonne are ten minutes away and Notre Dame and City Hall just across the Seine.
- Walking will be a daily pleasure. Many shops and restaurants of all types abound in this neighborhood.
- You will find a warm welcome and briefing at the apartment on arrival, plus 24/7 personal and practical support from the management team during your stay.
- This is a most charming nest for your honeymoon or anniversary; or a comfortable and cozy home for a private or professional visit to Paris.
|Elevator||Cable TV||Sofa bed||Bathtub||Dishes/cooking Utensils|
|Cleaning service||Internet||Double bed||Bath with shower||Dishwasher|
|Street View||WIFI||Queen-size bed||Shower||Microwave|
|Courtyard View||Phone||King-size bed||Hair-dryer||Oven|
|Balcony||Computer||Twin bed||Separate toilet||Washer|
|Air-conditioned (on request)||Quality linen||Dryer|