Studio Panthéon (Latin Quarter)
Ref : Studio Panthéon
Address :23 rue de l'Estrapade 75005 Paris France
Financial informations :
|Living space||27 m²|
Studio Pantheon (Latin Quarter)
From 100 € - 170 € per night
Minimum stay: 3 nights
Metro/RER B: Place Monge/Luxembourg
This charming studio is located on the fifth floor of an elegant, modern building with two elevators and a large balcony overlooking the Pantheon.
- The building is secured by Digital Code Entry and an on-site building guardian.
- An entry way with a large closet, a bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen and a luminous spacious living room.
- A pleasant terrace overlooking the Pantheon and Paris is accessible from the living room and the kitchen
- A top quality professional convertible sleeper for two .
- A fully equipped kitchen that is separated from the main room where you can enjoy your breakfast or romantic dinner with fresh produce from the Famous Markets of rue Mouffetard.
- A bathroom with large shower and toilet.
- This elegant studio is located on a quiet street in The Latin Quarter one of the most historical areas of Paris.
- 200m from the Pantheon housing the tombs of the "greats" who served France.
- Less than 10 minutes walk to the Luxembourg Gardens, the bustle of Place Contrescarpe, and the famous, widely written about rue Mouffetard.
- Just moments away from one of the world’s best schools, the Sorbonne University.
- A supermarket, and bakery are located just next to the building as well as several restaurants, cafés and bars. You will immediately feel like a local.
|Elevator||Cable TV||Sofa bed||Bathtub||Dishes/cooking Utensils|
|Cleaning service||Internet||Double bed||Bath with shower||Dishwasher|
|Street View||WIFI||Queen-size bed||Shower||Microwave|
|Balcony||Computer||Twin bed||Separate toilet||Washer|
|Air-conditioned (on request)||Quality linen||Dryer|